In Thaliand we eat this dish with all things grilled. Often the recipes call for sugar, which is absolutely unnecessary! It is much tastier without. Red peppers are beautiful and easier to see if some one needs to exercise care with chili otherwise jalapenos work just as well.
- 3 persian or thin skin cucumbers
- 1 large shallot sliced thinly
- 1 Anaheim red pepper seeded and sliced or Serrano red pepper
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar or coconut vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup of cilantro chopped
1: Half the cucumbers length wise and cut into small half circles.
2: Toss all the ingredients together. Let sit for 20 mintues before serving. Makes a delicious relish for all things skewered.